- Argonne National Laboratory: Argonne National Laboratory is one of the U.S. Department of Energy's largest national laboratories for scientific and engineering research. Our over 1,250 scientists and engineers aim to solve the nation's most important challenges in energy, the environment and national security.
- American Le Mans: Global Leader of Green Racing. Six classes mixed in a near-record number of teams involved in an intense race to the finish.
- Department of Energy, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Vehicle Technologies Program (DOE EERE): The U.S. Department of Energy's Vehicle Technologies Program develops and deploys efficient and environmentally friendly highway transportation technologies that will enable America to use less petroleum. These technologies will provide Americans with greater freedom of mobility and energy security, while lowering costs and reducing impacts on the environment.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): EPA'S Office of Transportation and Air Quality protects public health and the environment by regulating air pollution from motor vehicles, engines, and the fuels used to operate them, and by encouraging travel choices that minimize emissions.
- FuelEconomy.gov: Find cars that protect the environment and save you money. Information on advanced technology, gas mileage tips, links, and car by car fuel ratings.
- SAE International: SAE International, a Green Racing partner, is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries.