- Alternative Fuel Data Center: The Alternative Fuels Data Center (AFDC) provides information, data, and tools to help fleets and other transportation decision makers find ways to reduce petroleum consumption through the use of alternative and renewable fuels, advanced vehicles, and other fuel-saving measures.
- Argonne National Laboratory: Argonne National Laboratory is one of the U.S. Department of Energy's largest national laboratories for scientific and engineering research. Our over 1,250 scientists and engineers aim to solve the nation's most important challenges in energy, the environment and national security.
- Department of Energy: The U.S. Department of Energy's Vehicle Technologies Office develops and deploys efficient and environmentally friendly highway transportation technologies that will enable America to use less petroleum. These technologies will provide Americans with greater freedom of mobility and energy security, while lowering costs and reducing impacts on the environment.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): EPA'S Office of Transportation and Air Quality protects public health and the environment by regulating air pollution from motor vehicles, engines, and the fuels used to operate them, and by encouraging travel choices that minimize emissions.
- FuelEconomy.gov: Find cars that protect the environment and save you money. Information on advanced technology, gas mileage tips, links, and car by car fuel ratings.
- International Motor Sports Association (TUDOR United SportsCar Championship):The International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) resulted from a merger between two existing North American sports car racing series, the American Le Mans Series and Rolex Sports Car Series. IMSA adopted the Green Racing protocols as part of the 2014 TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, a sports car racing series based in the United States and Canada that features four different classes with two sports prototype categories and two grand tourer classes.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory:Oak Ridge National Laboratory is DOE’s largest multiprogram science and energy laboratory, with scientific and technical capabilities spanning the continuum from basic to applied research.
- SAE International: SAE International, a Green Racing partner, is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries.